We are happy to afford members and non-members – including outside groups – the use of our facility when no other church events are happening.
Requests for space use can be made through the following form.
Requests from church members, non-church members, and groupls will be considered by the church council.
Non-members and groups must have a church member sponsor. Please include the sponsor’s name in the Special Notes field at the end of the following form.
After church council approval, the person or group requesting the facility will be contacted and the event will be posted to the church calendar.
- Church Members – No charge. A donation is greatly appreciated, though!
- Non-members and outside groups – Minimum rent for the Fellowship Hall is $100 for four (4) hours. An additional $50 for up to four (4) additional hours.
- Kitchen fee – $50 per activity
- Custodial fee – $25
- Maximum capacity of the Fellowship Hall is 175 persons.
- Adult supervision is required for all minors, at all times.
- Persons attending must stay in the request areas. Persons attending may use the restroom facilities on the first floor of the church.
- No alcoholic beverages without explicit consent of the church council.
- Noise and music to be kept to a minimum.
- Events must be over 11:00 p.m. This includes cleanup time.
- All lights, gas, electricity, and heat/air conditioning in the Fellowship Hall, Kitchen, and restrooms must be turned off prior to leaving the building.
- No smoking whatsoever will be tolerated inside the church building.